Sunday, May 22, 2011

an Ah Ha!! moment...

So, today I was scheduled to work in the nursery which I enjoy!  Usually Collin is the smallest one around and the most fragile!  For the past 14 months, I've held my sweet fragile baby boy in my arms and watched as other children ran around like crazy kids jumping, gooing and usually smacking on some snack.

However, today I had an Ah Ha! moment!  As I am getting situated in for the morning service, in walks a precious and fragile baby propably about 6 months old.  At one point, as I am holding her and playing, I look up to find my son, bouncing on a mat, screaming something that only another toddler could understand and smacking on gold fish all while he is drooling!!!!  Oh.  My.  Goodness!!!

I couldn't help but giggle.  It was a moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment