Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting Started...

I've actually been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now.  I just feel at this point in my life I  have alot to say! LOL!  Our generation is so technology driven that keeping a "journal" these days is so difficult.  I've never been very good at that anyway.  I mean well, I just never can seem to get the pen to the paper.  With Collin growing so very quickly, I feel the need even more to just put some words down.  So...here it goes...a blog. 

Our sweet Collin is growing so quickly.  Right now, his words are dog, pronounced more like "dawg" (so country), ball, poochie, mama & dada.  He's just so handsome with that blonde hair and his little small frame.  Teeth are poking out and he's beginning to take on toddler features.  No!!!  It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming that little 5lb. 7oz. peanut into the world!  We are enjoying him so much! 

Now, onto another reason why I wanted to start a blog.  Again, I just have alot to say!  What is up with people these days?  It seems as though our population is just generally meaner than ever!  Do people seriously get some satisfaction out of being rude to people?  Don't get me wrong, I have been known to get a little hot headed with the sloooow people at fast food places.  But, for the most part, why are we not showing love people?  Christians included....why are we just so mean to other people?  I think it could possibly be the economy.  Or maybe people thinking they are just entitled to something in life?  News flash--we are NOT entitled to anything!  Just sayin... Bottom line...can we please be a little nicer people?  Especially if you are a Christian.

I'll wrap this up with recital!  It's next week!  It WILL be wonderful..., I am claiming it!  We will be bold and stand out from the rest!  We are there to bring glory to God!  Lots of little things to do before then!  Until I have something else to say, which propably will be soon..bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment