Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have found the one whom my soul loves...

This Saturday, I will celebrate six years with the love of my life.  Our wedding was truly one of the best days of my life.  It is only surpassed by the day we welcomed Collin into our life.  It was a beautiful June day!  The church was full of real trees that we had brought in.  I had a beautiful hibiscus flower pinned in my hair and a gorgeous white dress.  And, I must say, the reception was the biggest and best party I have ever been to!!!  We danced it down!!! LOL!  But seriously, I remember standing at the altar staring into Stephen's eyes.  I knew together we could make through anything.  Of course, over six years, two people can go through alot.  I feel like we have went through our fair share of hard times.  We started with nothing!  Six years later, God has blessed us with so much.  I am so thankful!!!  We chose to love each other every single day.  Marriage is hard, it's not if times will get tough, but when times get tough!  The tears will come!  But, for us, there is no other option than to hold each other's hand and walk through it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment